Please check out the “How-to” tips when you stay at the House on Federal in Domaine Delray. Here are a couple of important things to note:
- Read this to learn to turn on hot water, work hurricane shutters, etc: Open or close the condo when visiting
- Our favorite for pizza is Anthony’s coal-fired pizza 115 NE 6th Ave, Delray Beach, FL – (561) 278-7911 — no delivery service, though.
- Grocery stores within walking distance: Publix (across Federal Highway,) The Fresh Market (mall south of condo,) or Trader Joe’s (mall across Linton.)
- Atlantic Dunes (15min walk) — go to Linton, cross bridge, turn left and beach entrance is about 1/2 block up A1A. It has bathrooms, shade, some paid parking that can get crowded in season.
- Delray Municipal beach (downtown Delray) Nice to walk there in the evening. Parking can be tough in season. Ride bikes if you like.