Farmer’s Markets, fresh produce:
- Delray Green Market located in Old School Square Park on NE 2nd Avenue, a half block north of Atlantic Avenue in downtown Delray Beach. Saturday 9 a.m. to Noon.
- The Boys on Military Trail is a trip. Congested, pushy, but good produce and food.
- Bedner’s has a store downtown as well as a u-pick farm site out by 441.
Grocery stores (walking distance)
- Publix (across Federal Highway).
- The Fresh Market (toward Linton on this side of Federal)
- Trader Joe’s (south of Linton on this side of Federal)
- Publix liquor store in Mall by Publix groceries
- Crown is on Federal, about 2 blocks north of condo
- Old Dixie Seafood House (October is Stone Crab season) has fresh fish and shrimp, shrimp dish and they sell decent wine so you can skip the liquor store. Ask them how to cook it, etc. They love to help you learn to cook fish. Coming from the Midwest, this was something we learned to cook down here.